Sonny.Barile

Been busy lately....

The chubby ones are Breams. 4-1/2 inches long and about 1-3/4 oz. The longer ones are Divanni No Twitch's 5-1/2 inches ,ong and 1-1/2 0z. I found patterns for them on a website. I havent been fishing yet this year byt I did walk over to the river and take a few test casts. Im pretty happy with the way they run. Im not real happy with the finishes as I said....but I think that is just going to take practice and more patience between coats of paint.

The chubby ones are Breams. 4-1/2 inches long and about 1-3/4 oz. The longer ones are Divanni No Twitch's 5-1/2 inches ,ong and 1-1/2 0z. I found patterns for them on a website. I havent been fishing yet this year byt I did walk over to the river and take a few test casts. Im pretty happy with the way they run. Im not real happy with the finishes as I said....but I think that is just going to take practice and more patience between coats of paint.

sweet good luck with them..

hay what part of jerzy you from???