6_feet_deep

Shad By RJBass

I got a shad style plug from RJBass (Rod) and I must say it's one of the best shad profiled plugs in my bag. The action in the water is amazing and the paint job was top notch...the logo stamp on the bottom of the bait adds a nice touch. Came with high end hooks...quality bait and I'm truly grateful so I thought I'd brag on a fellow TU member.

Check out the link to the gallery and look for his work...amazing. :worship:

http://www.tackleunderground.com/photos/index.php?q=r

Rod, let me know as soon as you get some bass baits on your site...I'll be back for more!

(If I posted this thread in the wrong forum, I'm sorry. I can repost in another if need be.)

These are two I would like to add to my collection.

TU Forum Home - Luremakers Photo Gallery - Norway Runners

I almost purchased one of Tiggers off of ebay about a week ago. If I had not been sitting at the VA hospital waiting on my stinking appointmentment all day that didnt happen I would have it. But they made me stay over till the next morning. You know how it is, our time is nothing compared to theres.:mad:

Guys, thanks for all the comments, I really appreciate them. But...just to avoid confusion we are talking about two different baits....Shad-A-Matics are these

IMG_1370.jpg

and Bass-A-Matics are these, two totally different styles, lengths and actions.....

IMG_1418.jpg

Oh yeah RJ bass Im a proffessional fisherman and think ya should send me some free samples for use durring my tourneys for advertisement for your baits. I will email the list to you of the ones I want. Go ahead and throw a free tackle box in there also would ya.:whistle::lol: You do great work though. Keep it up. It keeps us all motivated.