CA Delta

Prototype #3

Hey Mark, I burned my lure out on the Delta a number of times to see if I could get it to roll out, all was well. Over all I was very pleased w/ its performance. I'd give it a twitch & it 180 back the other way , only to give another twitch to bring it back. It looked badly wounded. I slow roll it, gave it quick bursts, very happy for my 3rd. swimbait. The tail is cut out from a rubber boot, real fancy. The hinges are stainless steel screw eyes. The next lure is going to be a bluegill, broken 2 or 3 times, not sure yet. Thaks again for all the support, Man I'm HOOKED.

Way to go!

Sounds like you've got a real winner there.

Now that you're hooked, too, try different weighting, like slow sink, fast sink, so you can use it at different depths.

I try to keep added weight as near to my hook hangers as I can without sacrificing strength, and don't put anything in the tail section.

Hmmm....let's see. Blue gill, baby bass, trout (light and dark), crappie, baby striper, the list of paint schemes is endless. That should keep you busy for a while. :wink: