BassAssault

Floating Lizards

9 posts in this topic

I make a floating lizard,its a big 11 inch lizard but they are not cheap,takes a lot of plastic and is a pain to pour,how many and what size and color is he looking for.

Here's a funny idea go to the bait store get some salamanders and gas them they should float then. Don't tell PETA:lol:

Here's a funny idea go to the bait store get some salamanders and gas them they should float then. Don't tell PETA:lol:

My Grandfather taught me a trick for fishing night crawlers; he used to inflate them with air using an old syringe. That way, by only passing the hook through the worm 2 or 3 times, the worm would float off the bottom with a rig he used to tie above the sinker. It worked great for walleyes.:wink:

Sorry I made a stupid joke stupider. I mean as gas them to death like a floater in the river on CSI.

I got it the first time... I was only sharing a method that I have found to get tight lipped 'eyes to take a bait. It just popped into my head when I saw your post and just couldn't keep from adding $0.01287 worth (Darn inflation, I'll be happy when the economy improves so I can just give my :twocents:).

There, I'll see stupid joke and raise you one... :lol: