Bigeasy08

painted my first baits today...

7 posts in this topic

Bigeasy08    10

Hey guys,

My name is Mark, I live in Raleigh NC and have been fishing since I can remember. I had a friend introduce me to the site once I became interested in painting crankbaits and the rest is history. I can see this being an addictive hobby...haha, but it cannot be any worse than cars, which I work on day and night!

Ok, enough of the life story. I painted this popper earlier today (my first lure ever painted) just messing around and then tried my skills on an old glass rap i had. I am very please with the outcome of the glass rap especially being one of the first ones I have ever really painted. The popper...ehhh, thats a different story:lol: I just grabbed some old car paint off some old projects and had a ball. let me know what you think, good and bad criticism is more than welcome. Thanks

(btw...yes, i did mess up the eye on the popper :pissed:)

img1308zs4.jpg

img1280st6.jpg

img1310vn7.jpg

[/url]img1298pf6.jpg

Spike-A-Pike    11

Wow BigEasy,

For your first ever paint jobs, you really knocked it out of the park. Don't forget to post those in the HardBait Gallery ~ those are poppin'

6_feet_deep    10

Very nice Easy! I like the glass rap...welcome to the solution that's a part of the problem. My name is David...........and I paint crankbaits. I've been clean for about 3 days now. Thank you.

:sauced:

Bigeasy08    10

haha, thanks for the compliments. I've stayed away from the airgun for a couple days...now its 11pm and I'm going to try some new colors! I think im stuck now...

Very nice Easy! I like the glass rap...welcome to the solution that's a part of the problem. My name is David...........and I paint crankbaits. I've been clean for about 3 days now. Thank you.

:sauced: