nova

Happy Birthday

Montana you missed one heck of a party... Zoe the party pig didn't make it, but it was a little last minute. We were celebrating Nova as the top poster; and we are we going to have to party again tonight because he's still the top poster. My beer fund is almost tapped out; Montana can you give $5K to get me through the week?

Happy Birthday Boys!!! If Montana comes though; the drinks are on my... What's it gonna be Montana?

I will see if I can swing it. But im sending money out to bojon for his ebook, need to figure out what I need to order from Del. Then I need to figure out How I am going to go for melting my stinking plastic. I tell ya what after all that I will send ya what my wife says I have left over. Oh yeah forgot the Seeley Kids fishing tourny in June that Alex and I are donating 40 rods to. So wont be much left for the beer drinking fund.

I will see if I can swing it. But im sending money out to bojon for his ebook, need to figure out what I need to order from Del. Then I need to figure out How I am going to go for melting my stinking plastic. I tell ya what after all that I will send ya what my wife says I have left over. Oh yeah forgot the Seeley Kids fishing tourny in June that Alex and I are donating 40 rods to. So wont be much left for the beer drinking fund.

Good come back; maybe a little over the top... But, I can respect that. :lol:

Awe 40 rods sounds a whole lot more than what it is. We are not talking high dollar Gloomis or St croix. These are cute little 50" one piece rods I got a steal on. When its all said and done I think I have $7.00 A rod tied up in them. So dont go thinking I am to generous. Alex would rather fish one of them for perch than his good expensive rods we have made together though. Its rather depressing when I see him grab one of them off the shelf, but oh well kids will be kids. They dont care how much it cost its the fish on the end of the line they care about.