Jackllbass

Paasche VL

I just bought an airbrush to paint spinnerbait heads and I am having trouble with the paint beading up and not flowing and covering the spinnerbait head properly. I have tried two different kinds of water based paint with the same results. I am using the #3 needle and seat. Any help would be greatly appricated. Thanks in advance!! Later<>< <>< <>< <>< Jack

Hi Guys, I have upgrated to the Paache VL, had been using an old Badger 200. The instruction book does not give a lot of info on the adjustment wheel that is in front of the triger. Do you have to reset this for each type of paint used or is it pretty much a perminant setting once you get everything working properly? I am currently using Createx paints. Thanks, Joe

Open the dial all of the way open. To me it is just a useless setting. Paint with the #3 tip. Learn to paint with the red cover off of the gun. Adjust the needle with the knob as needed. Pushing the needle forward lessens the paint shot. Pulling it backwards increases the amount of paint. If you have any questions just ask.

Skeeter