funny farm

Welcome ..

Thats some vegetation I brought up with the fish :|

The fish is a Talapia (I think) I see em all the time, they spawn like crazy, but you can never get em to hit a bait, I was surprised when this one took it. they also have some decent teeth, noted by no fingers in his mouth :D

redg8r

Hi guys,

We got to get the word out on this alright. This is one awesome site. The design and layout is incredible. The only problem is, its pretty lonely around here right now. I'm sure that will change soon. Great to be part of the Mod Squad with ya, and I know we will all do are best to make this site everything it can and should be. Geez red-g8r, easy on the tokens will ya. 963 of those bad boys.(HA!)

You guys rock..... I'm gettin all choked up :cry:

:D

Dont stop at bumper stickers, I've been researchin ALOT

& have found lots of stuff that fits the bill, look for a new post in the "General Questions" forum, for a list of stuff I have on the way.

As far as other promotions, gimme your thoughts in the Mod Forum, we can be more descript there & make some sorta gameplan, if you like.

Yeah I can shell out the points, but I'm very stingy :P

can any of you click on the "tackle tokens:" text to the left?

once we get rollin, you'll have the ability to manage & award tokens also.

Thanks guys,

the above posts has already made it worth the effort.

Enjoy it, its yours.

redg8r

I do like the forum here Jerry. I must admit it feels a bit strange tho to be going into a site other than TM. Strange to see all those green plants in your fishing picture too Jerry, damn cold around here. My boys and I are headed out at 3am for the Columbia in the morning to fish for spring chinook, 30 lbs of pure chrome!

RM