robertjp

sealer question

Joe,

As Devcon becomes colder, then it does thicken. RiverMans suggestion with the HD would probably help here. I would just do my baits in the house. Spreading Devcon below 65 deg. gets hard to do. RiverMans HD thing has been around for awhile. But most people used the HD to speed up the curing process of the epoxy. The problem was getting the distance from the HD correct. Most of the the time they got the bait too close and the epoxy just got real liquid and just ran. As RiverMan will tell you it does take some practice to learn how to do it. You kinda have to learn to read the epoxy when it is on the bait to tell when you have the temp. right.

Skeeter

Kickass Skeeter,

I'm sure you've got one baddass of a musky mangler in the works :). You fellas should keep track of the fish caught on that lure, the species wieght and size. That would be a godd way to track the lures durability, from the first day it hits the water to the first time it's repaired.

Shawn

OK boys, remember this post? I have sent the lure to Bob. We didn't get to it earlier because everything has been frozen up there in Yankee land. He should be getting the bait tommorrow or friday. I don't know about you guys, but I am anxious to see how the bait holds up.

Skeeter