mark poulson

Before and after

I tried to post these in the gallery, but, for some reason, I got a message that the file wouldn't work.

Then I figured out I had to post the pics to my email, and then it works. Duh!!! How many times will I have to solve the same problem?

Long story short, it's a before and after of the repair I did to a 6" swimbait that had a bad allergic reaction to some rocks. I wonder how that happened? :whistle:

Anyway, I repainted the first two sections and recoated them.

tn?sid=2101622168&mid=AK3PjkQAAACKSEiSFQxjVX%2f%2bxv4&partid=7&f=818&fid=Inbox

tn?sid=2101622168&mid=AKvPjkQAAXTJSEv0LAYPuFHlMIQ&partid=2&f=818&fid=Inbox

I used a flash on the second photo, so it's a little washed out, but I think it still shows how well the color scheme blends.

Just patting myself on the back a little.

I took the repaired lure out for a swim yesterday, but no big girls wanted to play with it. :lol:

I'm going to put another coat of D2T on it today, just to try and make it more rock-proof.

I guess improving my casting accuracy might be a better solution, but this will have to do until then. :wink:

Mark,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the pixs didn't post. There are several ways to put photos on TU or in your threads. One of the easiest is to select the Go Advanced button and the Additional Options section, in the Attach Files, select the Manage Attachments button and upload your file. JPG formats have to be 97.7 KB or less; anything larger the software will reject. I hope that helps.

Add_ops.jpg

Add_ops.jpg

Add_ops.jpg

Add_ops.jpg

Add_ops.jpg

Add_ops.jpg

Add_ops.jpg

Add_ops.jpg

3174_thumb.attach