heavycover

Re: Airbrush scale patters

5 posts in this topic

Just wanted to let yall know that you can buy bags that are for delicate laundry at WalMart and it is the same material pattern as the large minnow nets. But you get more material for about a third of the price.

Just wanted to let yall know that you can buy bags that are for delicate laundry at WalMart and it is the same material pattern as the large minnow nets. But you get more material for about a third of the price.

if you go to the fabric area of wal mart you can ask them where the tool netting is and get it for even cheaper. it is 89 cents per yard...... and it comes in all differnt thicknesses.

Thanks Rip, I have some of that. I was looking for a heavier material that would have more space between scales and the net is perfect.

Thanks Rip, I have some of that. I was looking for a heavier material that would have more space between scales and the net is perfect.

No problem..... got to love wal mart.......

Take a look at fiberglass web drywall tape. It has larger holes, and it's got an adhesive on it already that doesn't mess up your paint scheme. And it's cheap!