Nufo

Phase II 10" trout spook

@ Nufo

I like the streamlined shape of your lure , good idea about the taper down the rear end and then finally proceeding to the fatter tail (top,-and belly view) !

Hope , you won't have too many failed hook-ups on it , for a lure of this size I would have preferred to rig three trebles , at least now put some larger ones , if they won't get the lure out of balance too much !

keep on carvin' , diemai

@ Nufo

Allright , don't have any experience with stripers , don't have them here in Europe , just was thinking in terms of pike .

These often don't hook up on topwater lures well , thus my statement !

Great pity about loosing such a PB fish , I surely know this by own experience , too !

Greetz , diemai

Have to agree with bezyb, if you are only going to use 2 hooks, you need some bigger ones than what you have on there for that size lure. Definitely looks good, though. One thing you might try to solve the leverage issue is to use some swivels for hook hangers like on the 22nd Century Triple Trout. Anyways, keep it up. I'm sure you'll kill them on that!