fish_rman2000

Fluid beds

Hi guys

Seen people asking about what to use as the bottom for fluid beds I have had good success using coffee filters as my medium .

Also at one time some were using vibrators to help keep the powder fluid, I had a thought that I would like to toss out and see what the gurus figure I was about to throw out an old heating and massaging car seat cushion and it came to me that there were 6 - 8 12 volt vibrators in the thing so I saved them and when I get mobile ( Broke my leg another sorrid story :censored: lol } I plan on trying them out will post when I get around to trying it out.

Bill

Bill, that sounds like a great idea! I've been looking for a way to make a vibrator for my bed too. Keep us posted on results. Also, I've tried coffee filters but find that plain old brown paper lunch sacks work better in place of filter material for the bottom of your powder cups. There are plenty of posts here about links for filter material for the cups on here too. JIM