clemmy

lexan lip suppliers

I know making your own lexan lips has been discussed, but I was hoping to get together a list of companies that supply ready-made lips...I'm at present carving my baits by hand, and since I'm just out of med school, I don't as of yet have the $/space for a bench band or scroll saw, and like the idea of consistency in a lip (i've got enough varibles going on already). so far I've found the following that offer ready made lexan lips, any other suppliers you guys know of (I thought I especially might be missing whosale type companies that require a tax id to get a catalog from)

Stamina

Jann's

Moore's

Creative lures

I thought barlow's might carry some, but I can't locate my catalog and they are not listed online...

Thanks for the help

Heres the place where most manufactures in the muskie lure business buy lips . River Run Fishing Products @ 715-445-3178 . Dave Lutz owner.

There located in Lola, WI . Ask them for the latest spec sheet/catalog showing the full line. I can assure you theres nobody else making a more complete line of lips in lexan and metal out there than these guys.