weedsnager

i need to have 10 bass cranks re-painted

This is what Jerry was talking about when he said everyone else was using the site to make money. Why don't the members selling items buy an add and then give the members with questions about a product they have a link to your add on this site.

If this starts a discussion, I think it will be for the better of TU.

This is not meant to point fingers at the 3 above members in this thread, because it goes on all the time in every section of the site (and you guys are just answering weedsnagers question. I think I did it once myself). This is just a good example.

Classified ads are about the price on one auction fee (2.99) and you can sell a lot of items from one ad.

BTY all 3 of your sites look great.

Way to go Weedsnager!!!....lol..... You got us all in trouble......Thanks for the comment P.B. Im all for the membership site... There's so much useable information on this site, and alot of effort put into designing and keeping it running that I think it's only fair that the owner's make a little something.