daveh

pouring stick baits

davidh has been busy again mixing up and pouring some stixs for a buddy of his and was kind enough to video the process so could what is required. This builds on the Introduction to Pouring Plastics.

th_91345603.jpg

Edited by Spike-A-Pike

I'd really like to be able to see this video. But I have a dialup modem too that runs on a very rural phone line maintained mostly by squirrels. (Cable is still miles away and not getting any closer) My computer quits about 1/3 the way into any video I try to view. Heck, even on this site, if I click on any thread, going forward or backwards, my computer takes 45-60 seconds to put something on the screen... like watching very slow paint dry.

I'd really like to be able to see this video. But I have a dialup modem too that runs on a very rural phone line maintained mostly by squirrels. (Cable is still miles away and not getting any closer) My computer quits about 1/3 the way into any video I try to view. Heck, even on this site, if I click on any thread, going forward or backwards, my computer takes 45-60 seconds to put something on the screen... like watching very slow paint dry.

You might see if your local library has high speed internet access were you can check out both davidh videos - most do. I still have family living in the country with the nearest town a good 10 or 12 miles away - maybe 8 to 12 homes on a mile of road. The only way you might get hi-speed internet through Hughes satellite internet. The local library is probably the best route in the short term. Good luck.

Great job!I wish I could put a tutorial on this site.I haven't even been able to submit a photo.I have several methods I would like to share.:(

its real easy get a photo bucket account. there free. you up load photos from your camera to photobucket. then copy and paste on the forum. pm me if you need some help. daveh