Sign in to follow this  
B and D Lures

Gauge Wire?

9 posts in this topic

Todd, Thanks for the info. Is there a specific place you buy your wire or do you get it at a local hardware store? Sorry for all these questions, but I have never made wire thru baits before. I have a small business making soft plastics and wooden baits, mostly for Bass. Although I love fishing for whatever wants to bite the end of my line. Fly and popper fishing for bluegill is great fun, but I am a Bassman thru and thru. Again, thanks for the info and, by the way, you have a great website.

Bob

I want to thank all of you for the information. I have written it down and placed it in my" to do book." It will be next. I just finished making several hardbaits and soft plastic baits for a senior citizens home. They raffle off whatever is donated and use the money for several different programs for the senior citizens that live there. It was quite a job, but I finally finished. I hope that they bring in a good buck for them. I learned a lot from some of those senior citizens. I believe that this is just another small way to help them out.

Again, thanks guys for all your help. I will post a picture when I get a lure completed. Thanks.