nugene

Cat Eyes !!!!!!!!

23 posts in this topic

Does Anyone Know Where I Might Find Molded Cat Eyes That Are 6 And 8mm.....9mm Are No Problem But I Need The Smaller......thanks Nugene

nugene,

Try a web site called papercraftsource.com. Go to the embelishment catagory and they have cat eyes in 5 and 7mm. the only thing is they do not say what quantity you get for $2.50. I have not seen it. I would hate to order and get two eyes or something like that.:nono: Let me know what you find out.

Zbass

Guys,

Use the advertisers of the site. It has got to be on the right side of your screen with the photos of what you are looking for and in all sizes.

Here, I'll make it easy.

Animal, Cut, Cat and Comical Eyes

adimage.php?filename=lisa_eds_120x120.gif&contenttype=gif This is what the ad looks like.

Edited by Palmetto Balsa

Palmetto,

Those people have a lot of selection, but what nugene and myself were looking for is a smaller cat eye than what they have. Their smallest that they have is 9mm and we are hunting for 6,7 and 8mm. Doesn't seem like much difference, but in my case I have molded the baits for 7mm.

Zbass

Yep, you are right about that. When I clicked and saw the eye size chart. I thought they had exactly what you were looking for. Now that I scrolled down, I see that the cat eyes only come on the 9mm and up.

They do have the smaller animal eyes but the difference is a round pupil vs. a oval pupil.

I guess I'm just hooked on the wicked look of cat eyes when you put them on at an angle. Makes the bait look MAD!:pissed::lol:

Zbass

i got a butt load of 9mm lol i got off ebay close to a 1,000 for $7 you might want to do a search and see if you can find smaller the same way

zbass....thanks a million...i'll try those people and see what i find out....i've tried several eye suppliers and everyone that has cat eyes start with 9mm....gotta be out there some where ....i'll get back with you...nugene

thanks clemmy....they do have 5mm cat eyes which would be fine with me.....however they are $1.00 per pair plus postage...might try a few but i can't go wild at that price......thanks again for your help....nugene

clemmy....i give up...i've tried most of the day and i,ve gotten no where.....i,ve tried their store locator and gotten tele #s in different areas of the country and each time the store has no idea who paper craft source is !!!! i,ve called other suppliers and they all say the same...."if they were available we would have them " we tried...thanks nugene

zbass....i just sent clemmy a message i ment to send to you !!!!and now i don,t how to change the ---- thing.......i thank you both for your help...later nugene

I think I found some stick on cat eyes at $4 for 16 ( 7mm 1/4" ) and $4 for 36 (5mm 1/5" ) plus shipping.

I ordered some to see but it looks like they are out of town and it could take 10 day's for me to get them.

I will post when I get them or you can contact me at predatorbassbaits@charter.net

colors are yellow, Blue, Brown, Pale blue, green.

I think I found some stick on cat eyes at $4 for 16 ( 7mm 1/4" ) and $4 for 36 (5mm 1/5" ) plus shipping.

I ordered some to see but it looks like they are out of town and it could take 10 day's for me to get them.

I will post when I get them or you can contact me at predatorbassbaits@charter.net

colors are yellow, Blue, Brown, Pale blue, green.

Very interested can you keep us posted on what you find? Thanks.

Allen

zbass....i'm sorry...i made a mistake yesterday and sent your message to clemmy...after posting it i saw what i had done and sent you another explaining...look back a couple messages and see if you find it...if not let me know and i'll send it again....i don't know what the hell i'm doing on this thing.....nugene