nugene

Cat Eyes !!!!!!!!

nugene,

Try a web site called papercraftsource.com. Go to the embelishment catagory and they have cat eyes in 5 and 7mm. the only thing is they do not say what quantity you get for $2.50. I have not seen it. I would hate to order and get two eyes or something like that.:nono: Let me know what you find out.

Zbass

Palmetto,

Those people have a lot of selection, but what nugene and myself were looking for is a smaller cat eye than what they have. Their smallest that they have is 9mm and we are hunting for 6,7 and 8mm. Doesn't seem like much difference, but in my case I have molded the baits for 7mm.

Zbass

clemmy....i give up...i've tried most of the day and i,ve gotten no where.....i,ve tried their store locator and gotten tele #s in different areas of the country and each time the store has no idea who paper craft source is !!!! i,ve called other suppliers and they all say the same...."if they were available we would have them " we tried...thanks nugene

I think I found some stick on cat eyes at $4 for 16 ( 7mm 1/4" ) and $4 for 36 (5mm 1/5" ) plus shipping.

I ordered some to see but it looks like they are out of town and it could take 10 day's for me to get them.

I will post when I get them or you can contact me at predatorbassbaits@charter.net

colors are yellow, Blue, Brown, Pale blue, green.

I think I found some stick on cat eyes at $4 for 16 ( 7mm 1/4" ) and $4 for 36 (5mm 1/5" ) plus shipping.

I ordered some to see but it looks like they are out of town and it could take 10 day's for me to get them.

I will post when I get them or you can contact me at predatorbassbaits@charter.net

colors are yellow, Blue, Brown, Pale blue, green.

Very interested can you keep us posted on what you find? Thanks.

Allen

zbass....i'm sorry...i made a mistake yesterday and sent your message to clemmy...after posting it i saw what i had done and sent you another explaining...look back a couple messages and see if you find it...if not let me know and i'll send it again....i don't know what the hell i'm doing on this thing.....nugene