bishop custom

Unglued Crank Bait Bodies?

6 posts in this topic

thanks Redg8r, i had seen there selection and not what i want for top water, crankbaits looked good, just tryin to get more of a selection

So for topwater, What are you lookin for?

Luremaking.com gets their blanks from one of the only American injectors I know of that offers any significant selection. Most US injectors are contract based & don't catalog the work. They would want you to supply the mold/s.

Your best bet would be looking overseas. I've talked with more than a few manufacturers & a lot is lost in translation. They have a hard time wrapping their head around why we don't want them assembled, painted & pre-packaged.

Trying to get them unglued would probably be more of a task.

Good luck, if you come across anyone & wanna share, let us know.

All the best.

I get mine from ebay, been quite lucky. Not a lot on there but when there is some I usually snap then up. Search for "bodies" or "blanks" within fishing seems to

thanks again Redg8r i am tryin to come up with a line of new modern style stick baits more life like. i have been making them for last 20 yrs from wood. i have designed a bait but needs to be plastic for special effects. maybe ill have to start injecting my own