kelly

epoxy mixer

It looks to me like it might require more D2T resin and hardener in there than I normally use on a couple of baits, to get mixed properly. Plus you gotta clean off the little puck after. Might be useful for guys who use larger amounts of Etex for a batch of 5-6 baits though.

It looks to me like it might require more D2T resin and hardener in there than I normally use on a couple of baits, to get mixed properly. Plus you gotta clean off the little puck after. Might be useful for guys who use larger amounts of Etex for a batch of 5-6 baits though.

I run 9-15 at a time and that's too much for me to deal with. When done, I'm ready to take a break, not spend another 20+ minutes cleaning out a mixer. I'd rather pitch a poly cup in the garbage and crack a beer. :)

Ops miss type! 2 ton. Here is the instructions. Its for rod builders.

Prepare rod epoxy in 3-5 minutes at a brisk 24 RPM - with no mess or unsightly bubbles. Made of stainless steel for years of service. Combine epoxy in plastic mixing cups (not included) for fast mixing and easy cleanup. On/off switch is integrated into the 6-ft. power cord.

This new tool from Pacific Bay is designed to mix multi-part finish and epoxies with perfect no-bubble results, and is driven by it's included 24 RPM A/C-powered motor.

Key Features:

• Mixes rod finish in 3 to 5 minutes - without bubbles
  • Solid stainless steel "bearing mixer" insures thorough mixing of A & B resins
  • Sturdy Base - Rugged construction will provide years of service
  • Reliable On/Off switch is integrated into the 6' extension cord
  • Includes 2 disposable mixing cups to get you started
  • Works with standard 2.5oz mixing cups sold here
  • 24 RPM - AC 120V 50/60 Hz 3.8W - 220V available for special orders - please make a note in the comments section of your order

The cups are 2.5 oz. and a pack of 125 can be had for $6.95. The puck can be cleaned with a paper towel and alcohol in about 10 sec. If it were to dry in there probably just hit it with a hammer. I was hoping some one would have used one to see how it worked. Like the idea of no air bubbles and you can prep. while it mixes.