KcDano

Think you can cast with accurately?

LOL, not to highjack this post but I got to tell the whole story quickly.

I was paralell casting a stretch of bank one day and this ding-aling came hauling but down the lake. In the distance I thought--- nah--nah-no way--Sh$t this guy is gonna run wide open between me and the bank!

It was less than a good cast from my boat to the bank,and this cat threaded the needle! While it spun me into a deminsion of pissed off I had never been in before-- I was thinking "I would love for this guy to come back and do that again". Well- a few minutes later my wish was granted. Here he comes again!

I reached down and grabbed my rod rigged with a 3/4 ounce Rattle Trap and leter hum. It hit him dead center in the back and about the top of his collar on the Jacket LMAO and stuck. I swear to goodness I set the hook!

Anyway to sum it up, about 30 minutes later he comes back with the DNR man. The DNR guy asked me a few questions and I reminded him of the 100 foot rule for moving water craft when another craft is idle.Then proceeded to tell him I was not capable of casting a lure 100 feet. He kind of laughed and took off.

Blades