jcarman

Where can I get pre-painted minnows 7"

3 posts in this topic

I have been buying the pre-finished 7" minnow lures from Stamina for many years and adding my own hooks, rings, and even finishes but all of a sudden I can't find get them from Stamina. I keep calling and they just keep putting me off saying they have no news from their supplier. Barlows has a few styles for sale, but not as many as Stamina. If anyone knows where I can find these, let me know-

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

You might want to check Hagen's http://www.hagensfish.com/2008catalog/10596Hagens73-80.pdf. I've used them and was pleased with the speed and service I received. Don't be shocked at the high number listed as the "Minimum Order" on some items, just take the time to read the Order Information on page 1 to understand it. They seem to have a good selection of painted and unpainted lures in the 5 to 8 inch size range. Good luck and happy hunting.

Thanks Bruce-

I have looked in Hagens and they have some big poppers and deep divers, but I am looking for shallow 7" minnows like this:

7MinnowCO.jpg

I bought some of hagens unpainted 6" minnows they offer and they have absolutely no action:angry:...at least on the first one I tried. I bought some of the unpainted 7" minnows from Barlows and they have great action, but the finishes that were pre-done from Stamina were really nice. The inside was painted before glueing and it has a raised scale pattern and the stripers loved 'em out here.

Thanks for the help-

Jeff