MR KNOW IT ALL KIND OF

Lexan lip BROKE!

Cool man.. It was funny.. No harm done..I can take it.... I do have a ego that needs to be smacked around to level me out from time to time.. I never lacked much confidence to try something different in life. Remember I sold insurance before I did this!!!! You have to have thick skin in that business too!!! However, I dont want come across as a guy with a big ego..

(TATER's CELL PHONE RINGING IN THE BACKGROUND)... Hold on... Im getting a phone call from the President.. brb..."NO GEORGE!!, NO ITS NOT DONE YET!!! I know you been waiting for 8 months now!!.. I will tell Tater to hurry up!!!! Dont worry you will get a hotter lookin Hoochiemomma than Coach Knight did!!!" RELAX BABY!!! Tater will take care of you!!!"

gif.gifbsflag.gif (8.7 KB)

ok ok where was I... oh yeah...I like to say Im very passionate about my work and I really care what others think about it.. I hope everyone else feels the same way about their work too!

All of us should have a great sense of pride in what we are doing. Even if nobody else likes it or if they are willing to give you 200 bucks for it!..

"Wall of SHAME"(1), Wall of FAME!! or a Hot lookin Hoochie with a busted lip!!

1. Mark P's. line!!!

The Rookie