carpholeo

A couple of swim test vids

those swim great!

just what do you expect to catch on that catfish???

After catching many smallmouth with a forked tail sticking out of their throats greedySM.jpg

I figured I needed A baby channel cat bait, but I soon discovered that largemouths were the real catfish eaters. About 75% of the bass i catch come on my catfish baits. So I expect to catch bass, but I would bet money they would work on musky's too.

i meant to ask you, how much does the catfish weigh and how much does that monster trout weigh? :eek:

The catfish in the video is 7" and weighs 2.3oz, the topwater cat that caught the fish is 4" and weighs 1/2oz, the trout is a whopping 14" and weighs 14.8oz, I'm just dieing to try it in the So Cal reservoirs, I only wish I had something to throw it with.

The catfish in the video is 7" and weighs 2.3oz, the topwater cat that caught the fish is 4" and weighs 1/2oz, the trout is a whopping 14" and weighs 14.8oz, I'm just dieing to try it in the So Cal reservoirs, I only wish I had something to throw it with.

i was going to guess it weighed a pound :lol:

i guess you will just have to use that as a trolling lure if you cant cast it. :wink: