Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tally

Feedback requested

10 posts in this topic

Here he is. Sorry about the three pictures, but I had to shoot at different angles to let you get the full effect. After I sprayed my base colors I shot orange pearl and then green pearl. Tell me what you think.

thanks-

Tally

tally2_4.jpg

tally2_2.jpg

tally2_1.jpg

tally2_4.jpg

tally2_2.jpg

tally2_1.jpg

tally2_4.jpg

tally2_2.jpg

tally2_1.jpg

tally2_4.jpg

tally2_2.jpg

tally2_1.jpg

tally2_4.jpg

tally2_2.jpg

tally2_1.jpg

tally2_4.jpg

tally2_2.jpg

tally2_1.jpg

tally2_4.jpg

tally2_2.jpg

tally2_1.jpg

tally2_4.jpg

tally2_2.jpg

tally2_1.jpg

307_thumb.attach

308_thumb.attach

309_thumb.attach

Topcoat it Tally! It looks like it'll catch bass and pike. It's not near as bad as ya made it sound. Looks good buddy :)

Shawn

Thanks Art Brush- It really came together after I shot the pearl. I am new at this and it is amazing how many times the lure changes as you go. I wanted to paint something that you can't find in the store and resemble a crawdad. I guess "big" lure company's can't spen the time on detail. $$$$ It was pretty ugly bfore the pearl 8O

Tally

Good job Talley. If I were a hungry fish I would take a bite. The more you do the more ideas you will come up with. Ken schmitz mylures

Tally, run with it man looks good. I finished one last night that I felt the same way about but after a coat of clear I was like WOW this aint so bad !

Vmaxx

B) i agree with artbrush , give it the top coat, and i"ll bet the pike and bass will have no probs hitting it!!!!!! good job, originality never hurts!!!! Rob B)

Very Nice!!! For me this is the fun part. I never paint them the same unless some one wants one painted. Keep making so you can paint. you are good!!!

WOW!!! :D:D:D

You guys sure know how to make a guy feel good about his imagination. Thanks to all for the nice comments. What a way to relax at 5:30 A.M.

A cup of coffee, airbrush and a chunk of wood.

Tally