clemmy

Looking for japanese site...

Hello all,

For those that didn't already know, my old computer crashed about a year ago, toasting the hard drive, so among other things all my luremaking links were lost. i remember I had a Japanese site bookmarked, it was a lure fishing online magazine. Among other things, there were interviews/biographies of several prominent Japanese lure makers...I was hoping someone might have the link. There was also a good Korean site on lure making that I can no longer seem to find. Of course I couldn't understand most of them, even with online translators, but that hasn't stopped me yet!

Thanks!

Clemmy

Clemmy,

Here are some old links that I have saved back. Some of them may not even work anymore and I probably don't have the one that you are looking for but, if I don't have it, maybe you can find thru a link on one of these sites.

Japanese lures

FRIZZ-Index

GBH builder

http--www.geocities.co.jp-Outdoors-River-3820-rink-1.htm

link

new

S STYLE HANDMADE PLUG

Clemmy - I had the same problem and had to dump and reload everything, forgot to save my favourites, but the Trojan had probably invaded them as well. Can you post the Korean sit address, instead of the translated, as I am having trouble loading it (no pictures). Thanks pete