rlcam

Competitive Lure Building,the new Olympic Sport

Who knows,it might just be the next big thing.I know there are alot of guys on here from different countries that would give each other a good run for their money.It could be a timed carving and painting segment and then onto the lake.Lures would be judged for craftmanship,appearance,and of course catchability.It could take place on any great Bass fishery, as long as its in Alabama.Sorry guys i'm typing outa my head I just got off a night shift.....Rob

Good night!!!!!

What a great idea. Hand tools only, nothing pre-cut or molded. Battery power only, could be an option. Could even have rustic version, where the body wood has to be collected locally, back to basics. Good one for the Clinton meet.

My fastest from first cut to swimming is about 20 min, sealed with 5 min epoxy, no paint. But I'm sure that could be topped.

rlcam,

You'd win the rattle can division gold, hands down!

And Snax would have to compete in his own Paint Gods division.

Thanks for the kudos Mark! :)

I'm sure that there would be a lot of stiff competition from many of the other talented painters here. You guys inspire and motivate me to strive for perfection.