bassman2008

Foil and Photo finish tutorials

Capt.

That was a great tutorial but it is only available to be viewed by Club Members. If you have not seen it it should be worth the 1 month membership just to see it.

I'll take this space to thank Jerry and the Club Members for the vote on limited PM availability. It is a very nice gesture and it keeps us all a little more connected. It was starting to feel a little like us and them for a while.

Thank you,

David

Just saw what Palmetto Balsa said, and I couldn't agree more.

3 PMs are enough for me to be stored. And I can also upload pictures in the gallery again. So it is enough for me. I cannot read tutorials, but I don't need to. I have saved many of them in my computer. So bassman2008, if you need that tutorial, PM me your email address, and I will send it to you. I have it in word format. I also started photo finishing with the help of that tutorial, but I'll tell you that I needed about 2 years to obtain satisfactory results for me, and I am still learning. I may have changed the technique a little bit, but this will happen to anyone, I guess, after he has made a few (tens? hundreds?) lures.

Just saw what Palmetto Balsa said, and I couldn't agree more.

3 PMs are enough for me to be stored. And I can also upload pictures in the gallery again. So it is enough for me. I cannot read tutorials, but I don't need to. I have saved many of them in my computer. So bassman2008, if you need that tutorial, PM me your email address, and I will send it to you. I have it in word format. I also started photo finishing with the help of that tutorial, but I'll tell you that I needed about 2 years to obtain satisfactory results for me, and I am still learning. I may have changed the technique a little bit, but this will happen to anyone, I guess, after he has made a few (tens? hundreds?) lures.

There is one change I'd like to share; When photoing over foil, For a better rendition, I now spray glue the tissue to the foil, prior to painting, then cut it so it will fit onto regular printer paper with margins for taping. This allows all the ink to stay put and not shoot through the tissue's teeny holes. I cellophane tape it about 2" down and on all 4 sides to allow it to feed through the printer sans jamming. I set the printer to print from the bottom of the page so I can get more than on print job per sheet.

That means you must reverse one of the images so you'll have a right and left side.