CL Rods

I need your help.

NCP_logo.gif

Dear Friends,

I am trying to put the FUN back in FUNd raising!

The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is kicking off our annual Bike MS Ride. I am planning to be a part of that event and I am asking you to join me in the fight against multiple sclerosis by making a contribution to support my effort.

This is going to be tough at 54 years old, overweight and haven't been on a bicycle in years. I have been training and doing OK, but it is going to be hard to put in 100 miles the first day and as much as I can the 2nd day! The plan is for another 75 mile day! I have done it in the past but it has been over 10 years so... MOTIVATE ME!

Whatever you can give will help! I greatly appreciate your support. The ride is the last weekend in September so make those contributions now!

Click here to get to my Bike MS Ride personal page and make a secure, online donation.

Anyone donating $50 or more I will gladly paint 2 of your lures for you if you would like! You can send me a private message to make arrangements or you can just mail the lures to the address below and let me know what paint scheme you would like, AFTER making the online contribution to the Bike MS Ride.

I would prefer you to make an online donation and that way I never have to handle the money.

However, to send a donation: Make all checks payable to: National MS Society and;

Mail to:

Charles Lechner 6013 Swanston Dr Charlotte, NC 28269-9148

Sincerely,

Charles Lechner - 76Gator

It is an extremely worthy cause. CLU and my family will be donating again this yr. My Mom suffers each day from MS and is now non ambulatory. It has been difficult to watch this condition progress over the past decade. Like most worthy causes, it really doesnt hit home how important raising funds for medicine research, treatment, and awareness is until it hits home with someone in your family. Don't hesitate to put yourself, time or funds behind NMSS.