LBH

*VIDEO* an update/thank you....with proof

Ok, many of you don't know me too well yet, but I make videos. Lots and lots of videos. I'll link you to one that doesn't have any ads for my sirte in it so we don't upset admin. (at end of post)

But for now, a brief intro. I have been making these baits for about a month and a 1/2 now. I'm up to about 25 proto types, different shapes, hardware mountings, etc. I was missing one piece of the puzzle. Example. Last week I went out w/ 4 new baits. 2 worked, 1 was "so-so" and 1 was junk. So I thought.

A friend on another forum started discussing line tie placement. I started playing.

Long story short, 4 same baits each caught a 2.75-3.25 lb fish, all within 1.5 hrs. That's 4, 3 lb fish in 1.5 hrs, each on a different bait.

With this new knowledge, I have now been able to see what the different body shapes actually do. I have some SICK baits!!! lol. I have them broken down into 4 categires of wake baits. Chop slow, chop fast, glass slow and glass fast.

Below is a small testament. A big thanks to all who helped with tips and great info

YouTube - figuring it out still

One of my real videos

http://hawgz2.com/video/lbh/fall07.wmv

Sweet video. Pretty professional. Gotta do one with metal though! Maybe a Slayer or Pantera background :twisted:. I'm tellin ya, Mouth for War is the ultimate fishing song. I crank it when I blast off at tourneys and when the fishin is HOT :flame: as hell. LOL

I think you'll like THIS :yes:

and THIS :teef:

and THIS :yeah:

Better? lol

Who does "mouth of War"?

Edited by LBH

one of the best videos I have seen done was by erik and crew over at the austinbassfishing board the one on amistad is Fantastic plus the song rocks if your into that and there newest one on falcon is good to.

I gotta check the rest of yours out now.

We are having power problems right now at the shop so I cant check the vids out will check them out later afer the Storm blows by,

Gotta love storms a good excuess to go home ;)

yes I am del with del-mart

WOW nice vids, The one started to scare me and I was just ready to click it off cause I heard the country music, then heard you nuts laughing in the truck.. thats was a good one too.

2 questions.

1. were did you find that colored risto rap. Those were my favorite and only have 4 left, only place I have found them is at walmart years ago, they were selling for 1 buck each and I bought like 200 bucks worth of risto raps.

2 what video camera did you use.

WOW nice vids, The one started to scare me and I was just ready to click it off cause I heard the country music, then heard you nuts laughing in the truck.. thats was a good one too.

2 questions.

1. were did you find that colored risto rap. Those were my favorite and only have 4 left, only place I have found them is at walmart years ago, they were selling for 1 buck each and I bought like 200 bucks worth of risto raps.

2 what video camera did you use.

1. That was my very last one and it got donated to a fish THAT DAY!! :(

2. Not a video camera, it's a fujifilm s5600 digital camera set on the "video" setting. Not bad huh? It is one of the very few digi cams that records it's video at 640x480. Most use 320x320. Canon now has one that records at 640x480 also but costs a bit more for the same functions.

I also have video of the Jr's pouring your plastics if you ever need it. Your sign is in the background I believe.

Sweet videos! Had me rockin' out on the couch with the laptop! lol

I love making little promo videos for my baits too. I always have some metal wailing away in the background!

Gotta love the Vulgar Display of Power album!

"A new LEVELLLLLLLL!!!" :yes: