snookin4

DIY fluid bed?

Just made my first fulid bed. The instructions here were good.

But, here is what I did with the paper bag. I used both a paper bag and also tried some butcher paper I had. I have a roll of butcher paper that I got from Gordon Food Services. You can use it for tons of things. Great for putting under the project and collecting whatever. Anyhow, it works great for spilled Powder Paint as well - wonder how I found that out?

What you can do to hold the paper in place is take a test cap and cut out the bottom - removing all but the flange and the vertical side. Then press that into the paper and it seals it into the tube. Trim any excess paper.

Florida Don

Hi guys I to was looking into making my own bed when someone told me of the site. Way cool by the way!! any way I was gonna PM cad man for his instructions on building one and the 2 tone painting instructions but for the some reason I do not see anywhere to click for a pm. am I just losing it or what lol. anyway if someone could email me instructions with pics would be great to thewiz_jr@yahoo.com that would be very appreciated and I will try to do what I can to help others anyway I can in the future.

thanks

Joe

Hey guys, I have told a few people I would send some pictures of the fluid bed but haven't gotten around to it yet. I do appoligize! I am in the middle of a very large project that I have to get finished, but I will do a short video on how to build the one I have. I will put it up on youtube this week. The one I have built will cost about 50.00 to 75.00 depending on the supplies you have on hand.

Hope it fixed you up.

I think Cadman must be busy or he would have picked up on this thread .... Just give him a Big Thank You :yay: .. He really did a good job on it ... Thanks Ted

JSC

:)

Thanks JSC, I just sent a copy to delw a couple of days ago. I don't always check all the threads. However if you PM me, then I know I will get it out to you, in a couple of days, if not the same day. I am more than willing to e-mail anyone here info. Just remember on the PM to put your e-mail address down. I get a lot of PM's without e-mail addresses, and then I have to PM back, and guys don't PM me back right away, so PM tag occurs...........Take Care.......Cadman