snookin4

DIY fluid bed?

Cadman, i would like to get a copy of the fluid bed instructions also, i saw some other instruction but wasn't sure if you put the paint right over the paper membrane or not, ty any info. would be much appreciated

PM me your e-mail and I'll get it out to you.

For all interested:

For those of you that have limited building skills, and found my tutorial too complex, please support one of our members here Benjamin from tjstackle. www.tjstackle.com He has fluid beds for a reasonable price and has a fully functional unit right out of the box. This would make life a lot easier for some guys.

Edited by cadman

For all interested:

For those of you that have limited building skills, and found my tutorial too complex, please support one of our members here Benjamin from tjstackle. www.tjstackle.com He has fluid beds for a reasonable price and has a fully functional unit right out of the box. This would make life a lot easier for some guys.

I have been buying from Benjamin for over two years now. His fluid bed works great and he has great prices on his powder paint. Also check him on eBay for a deal on his fluid bed.

Hi guys, this is a great site that i just happened upon. I was searching for fluid beds and this thread popped up.

Cadman, I would love to get a copy of your fluid bed plans. I will PM you my e-mail. I can always use my fall-back plan of buying it from TJ's tackle, and now know Benjamin is a member here. Look forward to adding this site to my favorites and thanks for all the great info I've already gotten in a very short time.

John

Cadmam, thanks so much for the step-by-step DIY on the fluid bed, it works great. I used the brown paper in the bottom of the cups and the powder looks like boiling water,awesome. the check is in the mail today for the paint. Again thanks for the help. Your the man!:yay:

Crimsontider,

You are very welcome. I'm glad everything worked out for you. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or e-mail me.