snookin4

DIY fluid bed?

Hello,

I am new to the site, but saw that cadman has great plans for a fluid bed, something I have been looking for. Would it be possible to a copy of these sent to me at:

pjstoos@aol.com Thanks and what a great site. I tie worm harnesse for fishing for walleye on Lake Erie out of Buffalo NY.

Thanks,

Paul

ps: don't know if this reply is right or proper, but I will learn , a newbie

Hello,

I am new to the site, but saw that cadman has great plans for a fluid bed, something I have been looking for. Would it be possible to a copy of these sent to me at:

pjstoos@aol.com Thanks and what a great site. I tie worm harnesse for fishing for walleye on Lake Erie out of Buffalo NY.

Thanks,

Paul

ps: don't know if this reply is right or proper, but I will learn , a newbie

Paul,

Everything is good. Welcome to TU. You will find a lot of guys with a vast knowledge of everything in lure making here.

E-mail....................sent. If you need further help just ask.

Cadman I would like plans for the fluid bed for powder coating. Man I see you have been sending this out for years now.My email is fishylook@aol.com[ Thank you for the plans. Tight lines and screaming drag. Mquote name=cadman' timestamp='1304294754' post='166022]

Paul,

Everything is good. Welcome to TU. You will find a lot of guys with a vast knowledge of everything in lure making here.

E-mail....................sent. If you need further help just ask.

I have built a fluid bed and I am having problems with trying to get the powders to float without volcaning. I have tried paper bag, coffee filters, and the porous polyeth 1/8" thick sheet. The black, brown, & white just does not want to float in my cups without shaking them. I do have one color that works great and that is a chartreuse. It is in a 2" x 3" cup with a borwn bag as a filter on the bottom. I have tried the other colors in 3" x 3" and the 2" x 3" tall cups and they all act the same. I have adjusted the air pump flow up and down and have not found a setting that works. I need sugestions that I might try to get things working right.