snookin4

DIY fluid bed?

You're bored I guess?

I get, on average, about 150 spam messages per day. My email address has been "out there" for so many years, it no longer matters. Mailing lists that are sold, old discussion forums that didn't hide that information, etc, etc.

Google mail blocks nearly 100% of them. Once in a great while I will see a couple sneak through.

Its interesting to me how many people put their personal email addresses out there for the world to see instead of sending cadman a private message to get plans. Guess they want to get more spam mail.

Am I missing something fundamental?

Everybody seems to use PVC. I have better access to ABS. Is there a reason to not use ABS over PVC?

Is static electricity an issue with any of them?

Thanks again for the information.

Ron

Ron,

I don't see why you couldn't use ABS. I've never used it so I can't comment on it. I do believe it's thinner walled than PVC, but that shouldn't matter. Try it out and let us know your results.

Hey guys I am wanting to make my own fluid bed and I think I have most of the parts needed. My question is can I use my air compressor instead of the aquarium pump? I have a regulator that does allow me to turn my air down very low. Just thought I would ask before I make an eruption of powder.

Thanks guys

Chris

Hey guys I am wanting to make my own fluid bed and I think I have most of the parts needed. My question is can I use my air compressor instead of the aquarium pump? I have a regulator that does allow me to turn my air down very low. Just thought I would ask before I make an eruption of powder.

Thanks guys

Chris

Chris,

You can try it. I don't know if you can turn it down that low.