snookin4

DIY fluid bed?

284 posts in this topic

Would someone send me the instructions on how to build a fluid bed?

Thanks so much.

Timbotide

Timbotide, PM me your e-mail address, and I'll get it out to you.

thanks Cadman sent you email hope you got it :worship::yeah:

Your welcome and yes I got the email, I am always willing to help if I can.

Cadman, i would like to get a copy of the fluid bed instructions also, i saw some other instruction but wasn't sure if you put the paint right over the paper membrane or not, ty any info. would be much appreciated

Cadman, i would like to get a copy of the fluid bed instructions also, i saw some other instruction but wasn't sure if you put the paint right over the paper membrane or not, ty any info. would be much appreciated

PM me your e-mail and I'll get it out to you.

Guys just PM Cadman .. he has a PDF he can send you ... matter of fact PM me and I will send you a copy but I know Cadman would like to know how many he has snet out.

JSC

:)

I am a new member and would love a copy of the DIY Fluid Bed. My email is;) pignjig@triad.rr.com

Does anyone have details or plans for a fluid bed? The more I read the more I realize that importance of the air pump and the size? Does anyone have any suggestions?

thanks

William

Does anyone have details or plans for a fluid bed? The more I read the more I realize that importance of the air pump and the size? Does anyone have any suggestions?

thanks

William

PM me your e-mail, and I will give you the tutorial.

For all interested:

For those of you that have limited building skills, and found my tutorial too complex, please support one of our members here Benjamin from tjstackle. www.tjstackle.com He has fluid beds for a reasonable price and has a fully functional unit right out of the box. This would make life a lot easier for some guys.

Edited by cadman

For all interested:

For those of you that have limited building skills, and found my tutorial too complex, please support one of our members here Benjamin from tjstackle. www.tjstackle.com He has fluid beds for a reasonable price and has a fully functional unit right out of the box. This would make life a lot easier for some guys.

I have been buying from Benjamin for over two years now. His fluid bed works great and he has great prices on his powder paint. Also check him on eBay for a deal on his fluid bed.

Hi guys, this is a great site that i just happened upon. I was searching for fluid beds and this thread popped up.

Cadman, I would love to get a copy of your fluid bed plans. I will PM you my e-mail. I can always use my fall-back plan of buying it from TJ's tackle, and now know Benjamin is a member here. Look forward to adding this site to my favorites and thanks for all the great info I've already gotten in a very short time.

John

Cadmam, thanks so much for the step-by-step DIY on the fluid bed, it works great. I used the brown paper in the bottom of the cups and the powder looks like boiling water,awesome. the check is in the mail today for the paint. Again thanks for the help. Your the man!:yay:

Cadmam, thanks so much for the step-by-step DIY on the fluid bed, it works great. I used the brown paper in the bottom of the cups and the powder looks like boiling water,awesome. the check is in the mail today for the paint. Again thanks for the help. Your the man!:yay:

Crimsontider,

You are very welcome. I'm glad everything worked out for you. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or e-mail me.

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can buy the lids for the 3" cups for my fluid bed...any help is appreciated.

Also, Cadman, can you send me the plans for your fluid bed... biggie76@hotmail.com

E-mail sent