cidgrad

Permagloss

Resulting finish is same. Glossy. I usually apply 2-4 coats of DN depending on how deep I want the finish to look. At the least, 2 coats. It doesn't take as many coats of DN to show depth as it does Permagloss. I must add that the same problems that plague Permagloss also plague DN. Air is the enemy of unused product. I store my DN the same way I store my Permagloss. I always decant the Permagloss from the bottle it comes in into a small can, seal top, and I already have a thumb screw in place in the side at the bottom. This keeps air from getting any further into product. The DN comes in a can and I use an awl to start hole in side and put a thumb screw in. Lasts a looooong time that way.

David

Sounds like the same thing I do Capt.

I will say on my Pgloss can I usually put just a tiny bit on my finger and rub it around the top of the can to seal it there as well.

And you're right... it stays good for a long time in there.

I also find that it has a longer work life if you put it in a tall shot glass type container when working with it.