jrhopkins

perch swimbait with a twist

5 posts in this topic

I've been wanting to try this for a while and finally got around to it. typical perch, 6", slow sinking but the belly ( second pic. ) glows in the dark. i used an irridesant powder after the paint job and then clearcoated over it. it will glow for appro 15 minutes and then hit it with a flashlight or camera flash and it's ready to go again. figured it might be good for night fishing ( you can see where it goes when you cast it!:eek:) might be good for off color water? anyway, it looks cool in the dark and i was bored with the same old thing.

3759_thumb.attach

3760_thumb.attach

JR,

How about using that irridescent glow paint on the inside faces of the joints on swimbaits? It would be an attractant in low light conditions, but not enough to spook fish.

What kind of powder did you use?

I wanna try too!!!!:worship:

JR,

How about using that irridescent glow paint on the inside faces of the joints on swimbaits? It would be an attractant in low light conditions, but not enough to spook fish.

What kind of powder did you use?

I wanna try too!!!!:worship:

www.glonation.com

get the 1 oz. pkg. to start. it goes a long way and don't try to mix it with any kind of clear coat, clops up and is a mess:eek: