borderbasser

paint drying on tip?

I am using some Lifetone water based paints trying to spray small dots and having a heck of a time with the paint drying on the tip after just a few dots. It happens with the regular and the transparent colors. I can get a few dots painted and the paint starts bubbling up out of the cup. Is there any way to overcome this? Thanks for any help.

TJ

Thanks for the responses guys. The brush is a Badger 100G I believe and the tip is not bent at all. I am spraying at about 20#-25# pressure. I thought about trying the Windex, but the paint is already pretty thin as is...especially the transpartent. I saw the extender at Wasco, but didn't want to have to order anything right now until I can put together enough stuff to justify the shipping but I am definately planning on getting some. Is the extender basicly just a thinner, or does it have some other properties in it that would help? If not, the Windex may very well work. Thanks.

TJ