Predator Bass Baits

looking for contact info for DN

The couple of times I ordered from DN I had no problem via the email link on his TU order page but you know how it is with small businesses - stuff happens and they can't always sit by the phone/computer. Especially if they ever want a vacation :) I just sent in an order for DN today, so we'll see how it goes......

That is not good to hear.

It is frustrating that is for sure.

Sure wish someone else carried it, It would be fine if it took a while if you had time but when this stuff goes bad on you out of the blue that is when it hurts.

I had the last stuff in a wine bottle I have been too busy to paint the last 2 months and when I had a order to fill bam the stuff set up on me.

This is the 3rd time I have had the stuff set up, I thought I had it licked with the wine bottle especially when I went 4 months with it staying good.

The DN is good stuff on my lures, it does not leave teeth marks like 2 ton does. but it does eat my paint so I use 2 ton on the first coat and DN on the second.

To keep your DN from curing you might want to try Bloxygen. It's an inert gas (argon) in an aerosol can. Shoot a little into the bottle when you store it and it sits on the surface of the DN, blocking the air and moisture in the bottle from getting to the DN. Another TU'er recommended it so I recently got a can to try. I like to dip baits in DN and although I was careful to handle and store it to exclude moisture, it began to cure after the jar was half empty - I assume from the larger quantity of moisture-laden air in the partially used jar.

Try to call him.Thats what I did last time I ordered.I emailed for three weeks to no avail and finally got ahold of him on the phone.

Check yor spam filters!His email address has the word Dick in it so it almost always comes in as spam.Or at least that is what hads happened to me.I was getting mad as hell and here he had been emailing me the whole time!

To keep your DN from curing you might want to try Bloxygen. It's an inert gas (argon) in an aerosol can. Shoot a little into the bottle when you store it and it sits on the surface of the DN, blocking the air and moisture in the bottle from getting to the DN. Another TU'er recommended it so I recently got a can to try. I like to dip baits in DN and although I was careful to handle and store it to exclude moisture, it began to cure after the jar was half empty - I assume from the larger quantity of moisture-laden air in the partially used jar.

Bob, were do you get that at ?

I left a voice message yesterday, I guess Monday i will use the if you need to get ahold of him right away part of the message.

http://woodworker.com/cgi-bin/fullpres.exe?partnum=914-785&gclid=CK359-mWspYCFQQrFQodFWdXLw

I ordered mine from the above. It took 2 months because they were out of stock and said it was difficult to get shipments from the manufacturer. Found it on Google. You might do the same and get an alternate source. The Bloxygen company site contains a list of vendors, or you can order direct from them.

Edited by BobP

Hello all,

I'd like to apologize to anyone who had difficulties getting in touch with us for the last couple of months.

I'll not make any excuses, since I am in business I should be able to handle any of the problems (my wife calls them "challenges"...) that get thrown our way.

If you have tried emailing and we do not respond, please call us toll-free (888-321-LURE) and at least leave a message (being a one-man-office, sometimes I am working in the shop or otherwise unable to get to the phone). If you don't hear back after a message or phone conversation, then CALL AND REAM ME A NEW ONE!

I know this sounds ridiculous that you might have to call more than once - and I try to keep that from happening, but I am human and every now and then I do drop the ball.

In the future I aim to answer every email, phone call or message within 24 hours. If I don't, that will be an indicator to you that maybe we didn't get the email (we have the same email problems everyone else has...).

In order to try and solve some of the email problems, I have made a new email account that I can have pass through all the filters more easily - TUCust@dicknite.com. If you use that one to contact us, I have a filter in place that will print the email out in my office so it should grab my attention right away!

Thanks for your patience over the past couple of months - I appreciate each and every one of you. I really feel like I have made some new friends from this site!

Again:

Toll-Free Phone: 888-321-LURE (888-321-5873)

Email: TUCust@dicknite.com

Mail: PO Box 175, Lake Stevens, WA 98258-0175

Thanks again,

Dick

Dick Nite Spoons, Inc.