SmokeyJ

Fish References

Dave,

I was referring to, in the Studio Series, if you click on the smaller photos to get the enlarged photo he put his copyright over the image, so they wouldn't work for photo-finish. The smaller versions without the copyright over the image would work, but probably wouldn't scale up very sharp, which may be what you were referring to.

Actually, when you click on them it doesn't really enlarge them that much. Anyways, still nice for painting references, I guess.

Edited by SmokeyJ

Ah yes, disappointing. I was not looking at the studio pics.

Well, with the current interest in photo finish, maybe it is time that TU members started taking quality close-ups of fish and post links to decent size images on a photo hosting site. The standard TU upload is just not going to cut it either.

This thread would be a good place to store them, the thread name is correct.

Dave

Edited by Vodkaman

Ah yes, disappointing. I was not looking at the studio pics.

Well, with the current interest in photo finish, maybe it is time that TU members started taking quality close-ups of fish and post links to decent size images on a photo hosting site. The standard TU upload is just not going to cut it either.

This thread would be a good place to store them, the thread name is correct.

Dave

Not a bad idea at all but we shall see if TU will allow it. However posting to tiny.pics etc. would be a good place. I'll upload and repost a few I have for blue gill and shad.