slideing straw insert

2 posts in this topic

The tubes you are talking about are used in fly fishing in a type of fly called a tube a search in fly tying supplies and you should find a supplier....Nathan

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now