jameso321

Dupont topcoat

Dupont Chroma Clear. 4:1 mixture. Sprays and dips great. If you need more info mail me at mike@vanndalizer.com Thanks

4:1 with catalyst?

Just a note for the unkowing if it is: If it's an acrylic or urethane, that catalyst is isocyanate and one NASTY chemical. Even if you have the best ventillation, you HAVE to wear a properly rated respirator. Every molecule you breath in reacts with the moisture in your lungs and catalyzes instanty. Over time, it WILL kill you. If cancer doesn't get you, the lung/breathing problems will.

over the last 2 decades i have used dupont products. respirater yes sir. automotive topcoats are fine on plastic and metal products. on wooden lures you may run into un solvable issues. mixing at 4-1 mix its pot life is short, but on the other end its dry time is fast. we use lo-bake ovens and achieve excellent res.ults. we have some spinner blades that have been outside for 12 years. the paint has faded but the shiny clear is like day 1.

4:1 with catalyst?

Just a note for the unkowing if it is: If it's an acrylic or urethane, that catalyst is isocyanate and one NASTY chemical. Even if you have the best ventillation, you HAVE to wear a properly rated respirator. Every molecule you breath in reacts with the moisture in your lungs and catalyzes instanty. Over time, it WILL kill you. If cancer doesn't get you, the lung/breathing problems will.

Does this mean that if I can smell the crazy glue, it's getting into my lungs?