Jump to content

- - - - -

Custom Spray Paint Caps (thin lines)

  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LooksLikeSinbad



  • TU Member
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 12:48 PM

I thought this might help those of you who are painting hard baits with spray paint: custom spray paint caps for graffiti artists.

You can buy them a lot of places, but I found that artprimo.com has this set of assorted thin caps for creating thin lines with standard spray paint cans:

Posted Image

Might be worth a try.

#2 diemai


    Advanced Member

  • TU Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,394 posts
  • Location:
    near Hamburg/Germany

Posted 06 November 2008 - 02:22 PM


Sounds interesting , never thought about such , have to check availability over here in Germany , thanks for posting:yay: !

greetz , diemai

#3 clemmy


    Advanced Member

  • TU Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 06:24 PM

I'm airbrushing, but that is one of the most useful links I've ever seen posted on TU for our newer mmembers/members to be!


#4 rlcam



  • TU Member
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 05:25 PM

I am still using the cans and have thought about getting some but just haven't done it yet, they would have to help on the small details.The new cans of Krylon at Walmart have some kind of wide spray tip and you can't change them out,they are much harder to use.Anyone wanting some can order them from artprimo.com.Check it out,it has alot of stuff....Robert