Everettelee

East Tenn. crankbaits

Perry Shockley was the originator of the much copied "tennessee killer" crankbaits. The few I have are old on cards with plastic over them. I don't think he's still making baits, although there's some good historians here who could tell you for sure, like Skeeter, Blackjack, Jawjacker, Blades and KC to name only a few...

But that might help you find some of his baits. If you'd like I'll try to dig out my baits and see if I can get any more specific info off the packaging...

Hope this helps!

Clemmy

I really would like to speak with Mr. Shockley. I have 2 local tackle stores that still have a few of his crankbaits on the shelf .I am more interested in picking the brain of a expert craftsman , if he is willing to give any hands on tutoring . The tackle shop owners both have told me that Mr. Shockley is not making any more baits, and neither of them know how to reach him .

Everettelee the only person that may know where or how to get ahold of perry would be to contact carl corbin he is the one who owns tennesse tuffy he may know what has happened to perry if you need any help on crankbait construction or just have questions feel free to message me i will be glad to help Rob"Jawjacker"Cochran:)

Thanks Jawjacker that answers another question . A couple of months ago I posted a question in the wre bait forum about ULTR-VIBE spinner bait blades and they have C-S stamped under the logo Mr.Corbin and Mr.Shockley must have made these also . The blades are killer on Douglas at night , but impossible to find anymore . I wish someone could reproduce them or find a secret stash hidden somewhere . I've tried the tin snip and ballpien hammer aproach , but still can't get the same cup in the stainless . Thanks Everette