BassAssault

Shipping to a dealer!

Also if you have a lot to ship, use the priority mail boxes from the post office. I think there are several sizes, and "can" reduce shipping cost if sending a lot, and can keep weight under 30#'s I think it is. Depending on order size, I split shipping cost.

BLT.. Good point.. that would be the Flat Rate Boxes.. Make sure they are flat rate. You can ship up to 70# in those boxes. I know, because you can order 50# of lead off of ebay, and they build a plywood box to go inside the cardboard box, and then fill it full of lead. Pretty cheap.. like 10-12 bucks to ship. Wonder what the post office thinks when they get a 50# box of lead and ship it for 10 bucks!! :oooh:

Depends on what kind of deal you have with the dealer. Most of the time it is based on how much the order is ... standard for wholesalers supplying dealers .. varies from company to company.

Used a lot in early buy and other promotions to offer cut minimums.

You must keep it so that you still make a profit (unless it is a special promotion).

My :twocents:

JSC

:yay:

With me the Dealer always pays shipping cause he gets the baits at such a low cost if they order alot. Any order for dealers that are over $100.00 is free shipping. Our web site is currently under construction for updating.

If you buy direct from me as an individual, the price of the lure includes shipping.

depending on the size of the order, I send it flat rate at the post office, or Fedex and most orders get there in two to three days. If the dealer wants it faster , they pay extra for that.

Hope this helps some