21xdc

Has anyone used this airbrush?

10 posts in this topic

For less money than the Harbor Freight kit, you can get a Passche VL kit. They're aroud $80 and you get 3 needle/tip combos, bottles, and line. And you can easily get replacement parts.

Guys, I realize you get what you pay for... But we all cnt't buy a caddilac/ferarri for everything.... We have to make sacrifices and thought this might be worth a try.

I'm spraying with folk art acrylics, $3.00 air brush and getting good results and praises from people that know alot more than me.

Bear Air has the complete VL kit for $52.00. I am thinking on getting another one, the more I paint the more I like mine because of the speedy color changes and less paint waste over cleaning my Iwata gravity gun.

Item Detail

You cant go wrong with this gun.I have 5 of them and an HPC Iwata. These masters are just as good as the iwatas at way lower prices.Trust me when i say you will be happy with this gun

I bought it for the tree. Hook it up to an air source and I have 5 airbrushes constantly at my disposal for changing colors instantly by just changing the brush. Harbor freight airbrushes aren't fine detail high buck tools but they have their place too .........