robertjp

Posting pictures on the forum

Trying to figure out posting a picture on the forum.

This post didnt go the way I planned. I wanted to post a pic of a lure directly here in the img.jpg format but it didnt work. Are we allowed this standard posting method here? Thanks

I know how to add the picture attachment but it comes out real small. Every once in awhile a nice picture appears with the post from someones own site. How is this done?

Also couldnt figure out how to delete a post. I was logged in and when I pressed edit...there was no delete button.

Trying to figure out posting a picture on the forum.

This post didnt go the way I planned. I wanted to post a pic of a lure directly here in the img.jpg format but it didnt work. Are we allowed this standard posting method here?

No For security reasons HTML isnt allowed here' date=' you can use BBcode instead. When posting just click the "[b']Img[/b]" button twice & place the image URL in between the BBcode tags. Example:

[img=http://www.yoursite.com/pics/mylure.jpg]

Please keep the image sizes as samll as possible for our 56k (dialup) friends. 320x240 is an average image size.

Also couldnt figure out how to delete a post. I was logged in and when I pressed edit...there was no delete button.

Deleting is only possible via a moderator, we automatically delete accidental double posts, if you want to remove a post completely, use the "Report" button & ask that your post be removed.

Thanks,