CA Delta

My Wife is the Artist

Here is my wife just messing around w/ some apple barrel paints & the kids brushes. She is wanting to paint my new bluegill prototypes this weekend. I'll post some pics soon, must be nice to have talent. I give it movement, she brings it to life. This is kinda crazy!!! I can't wait to see what she can do w/ an airbrush.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

That is scary, she did that top lure with a brush! When I tried using a brush, it looked like a six year old had been messing about. That is really cool.

You should get her a quality airbrush for Xmas. Kind of a selfish gift, but she might enjoy it. Maybe a bunch of flowers and a night out to go with it. All tax deductable too, if you sell them.

Dave

Really nice painting! One thing to realize though is that using an airbrush is very different from using brushes. I used to mess around doing water color paintings and when I first picked up an airbrush it felt alien to me. It takes time to get used to not touching what you are painting on but aiming the paint with the airbrush.

She obviously has the artistic talent which is the most important part. I'm sure she'll soon be airbrushing up a storm. :yay:

Many years ago my wife and (those days) little daughter wanted to paint a batch of my homemade spoons , whilst I was gone to work .

As I got back home , I was was quite mad about their "weird" designs , but the next weekend I had to apologize deeply , since I had never caught 4 pike within half an hour on a single lure ever before:yes: !

You are a lucky man to have your wife sharing your hobby and that you are such a perfect complement to one another !

Very nice designs , indeed:yes: !

I guess , that she might also outfish you frequently (mine does it !) :lol:!

greetz , diemai