cnorris

Swimbait bodies

7 posts in this topic

I am new at asking questions on this site, but i have been reading about lure making for a while. I am 53 years old and i am getting over a car wreck that fractured my neck and i wound up on disability. I have been making my on hair jigs and football jigs for years, I started painting my on crankbaits 4 years ago thanks to all the postings on hear. I would like to make my on 7 or 8 inch three jointed swimbait. I dont have a lot of wood working tools so to learn how to do this i think it would help me alot to buy an unpainted body to look at while i read about how its done.If anyone that makes a good body would sale me one i would be glad to pay or trade some jigs for one.

Thanks

Randall

if no one else shows interest, let me know. i can send you an unpainted 3 segmented body (would still have to make it tho). just let me know!

Thanks ,i pretty well know how to paint but it would take me forever to get the body right . If no one replys i will get in touch with you and i will do you a favor if i can. If you bass fish iwill send you some good football or finese jigs.

Randall

cnorris, I will have some unpainted plastic swimbaits available by spring. Also I will have around 50 plus unpainted plastic and wooden swimbaits for painting. I will run a banner add here when the new stuff is in. mav

www.vanndalizer.com

That sound good i hope i see your ad. I love to paint and i am not able to do much carving right now

Randall

I found your web site and i ll be watching. Iam looking for some watermelon candy skirt materal will you be getting any?

Edited by cnorris